HOW WE DO IT ?
- We can source properties in prime locations where the rental market is profitable and in high demand for students and professionals.
- We live and breathe HMOs – We understand HMO licensing, planning regulations and the entire market to be competitive.
- We have a team of builders, renovators and decorators to convert any property into a HMO and have it fully refurbished and furnished – ready to let.
- We have good relations in the right places to make things happen and reduce time and money.
- We can generate a cash flow within months of acquiring a property.
The HMO market is worth an estimated £20 billion
“If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die”
3 Reasons to Invest in HMOs
- 1.8 million full-time students in UK and around 30% rent in HMOs in their final years of education.
- It’s traditionally a British thing to do
- HMOs are cheaper to rent compared to purpose built rented accommodation.
- Government has removed the limit on the number of students that can enrol at Universities which forecasts an extra 50,000 per year.
- Councils are turning down more HMO applications which means there will be fewer being created which gives a rise to an opportunity to get in at the right time.
- An HMO license on a property today will be worth more in the future.
- Simple Maths: HMOs achieve better ROI than Buy To Lets (~5% Vs ~10%) Thats double on a good investment.
- HMOs generate cash flow quickly giving you a recurring monthly passive income
- There is no other property letting investment strategy within the UK that can offer over 9% returns.
Sounds Great ...
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Fill in your details and let us call you for a free initial consultation. We can discuss your project, look at projections, do some feasibility analysis or take a look at some of the opportunities that are currently available.
” You either pay by
making your own mistakes,
or pay to learn from someone
else’s mistakes. “
I was sceptical in the beginning and took a risk. That was 3 years ago. Now i am investing in my 4th HMO with RedBrickz.